Q: Grandma, I am 31 years old and still have pimple problems both cheeks. I need a permanent solution for pimple marks and clear skin through natural diet. I want to clear my skin naturally without using harsh preparations.
A: Dear N, “What is wealthy if you are not healthy?” is one of the most popular sayings. Health is very important and as we grow older, we become more conscious about having a healthy lifestyle. If you have an unhealthy body, signs and symptoms show, just like pimples for example. It does not choose on where to pop up. It can be anywhere in your face. Worse, it can leave visible marks that are embarrassing. One way to prevent them is to have a balanced and healthy kind of lifestyle. It is also important to know about home remedies using natural diet for clearer skin.
HOME REMEDIES USING NATURAL DIET FOR CLEARER SKIN
1. Water – This helps in cleaning the body inside and out to wash out toxins or impurities. It is recommended to drink at least 8 glasses of it every day. 
2. Fruits – Fresh fruits are important in cleansing body. And, obviously, these are included in natural diet to get that clearer skin. Fruits contain helpful nutrients in burning fats naturally and give off glow from within.
3. Vegetables – Like fresh fruits, vegetables are recommended by experts if you want to have a natural diet for clearer, fairer-looking skin inside and out.
4. Rest – Resting is one way to help in body cleansing. During rest, cell production is faster. This is important in replacing dead cells. Cell production contributes in having soft and smooth skin. Six to eight hours of rest is good.
5. Tea Tree Oil – Studies show that tea tree contains antiseptic property and can heal breakouts. 
6. Mint – Mint gives off the essence of being cool and refreshing. For the face, apply the juice of mint. As for the body, mix the mint and lemon juices together with water. Apply to the whole body and leave. When mint dries up, use warm water it wash it off. 
7. Chickpea flour -Curd-Turmeric Powder-Rose Water Mixture – Make a paste out of these materials. Afterwards, apply to face and leave about 10 minutes. Perform this method two times a week.
8. Sandalwood Powder-Rose Water-Raw Milk Mixture – Use as a facial cleanser. Apply to face and rinse. Repeat after two days. 
9. Regular Exercise – Regular workouts help burning unhealthy fats inside the body. During workout, make sure to sweat. After workout, drink a lot of water to avoid dehydration. Toxins from the inside are secreted by means of sweat and urine.
10. Fresh Cream-Turmeric Powder-Olive Oil Mixture – With just a pinch of turmeric powder and a little bit of olive oil, combine these all together. Apply to face for about 25 minutes, then rinse. This remedy is essential in achieving that clearer skin that you are looking and wanting for.
11. Honey-Oatmeal Mixture – Combine these two together until it forms into a paste, and use as a facial mask. Honey is gentle and has a natural component in making skin soft and smooth, and eventually gives you the clearer skin that you have ever wanted.