Q: Dear Grandma, I am 25 and have sensitive skin, also I am allergic to sunlight. My skin problems are found mostly on my face that causes pigmentation (like blackheads). My face becomes darker in comparison to my body.Please give me some home remedies for skin pigmentation.
A: Dear A, Taking care of the skin is very much important. Aside from the fact that the skin is the first thing that people see when they look at you, it is as well the part of your body which protects you. It is true that you need to protect what protects you and in the case of your skin, sensitivity.
Indeed, people have different types of skin; there are those people who have more sensitive skin compared to yours and there are not that sensitive. But, the story is the same; skin is sensitive. Hence, it is very essential for people, especiallythose like you to take good care of the skin. And to do that, you need to keep them away from harmful factors that can damage and cause skin pigmentation. Here are safe home remedies for skin pigmentation that you can always try.
HOME REMEDIES FOR SKIN PIGMENTATIONHAVE
1. Vinegar – Vinegar has whitening and brightening capabilities that can surely make your skin brighter; this can as well lighten your skin pigmentation. To do this, blend vinegar and water, and lightly bathe the area with pigmentation in it. Make sure that the vinegar and water are of the same amount. 
2. Raw Potatoes – Raw potatoes are considered as one of the most effective home remedies for skin pigmentation. Get a raw potato and grate it then get the juice out of it by squeezing. Soothe the juice on your skin which is pigmented and let it sit for 20 minutes before washing it off.
3. Lemon Juice – Apply the sap of a fresh lemon to the skin area with pigmentation. This home remedy has the same outcome with the onion remedy. It contains acid which can help peel off the top layer of skin safely; and that helps fade the spots. 
4. Onion Juice – Chop an onion finely so that you can be able to get its juice; aside from that method. You can as well blend it or you can squeeze the juice through using a cheese cloth. Mix up with apple cider vinegar and apply the mixture twice daily with the use of a cotton ball and wait for the results to show after a few weeks. Otherwise, you can as well cut an onion slice then immerse it in vinegar then and apply it to the part of the skin which has pigmentation.
5. Basil Leaves – Get the same amounts of holy basil leaves then mix it with lemon juice. After that, put it on the marks of pigmentation, pimples or dark circles. This is one of the most effective home remedies for skin pigmentation. 
6. Cumin Seeds – Heat cumin seeds in water. With the use of that water, wash your face. This can aid in removing the pigmentation marks away. Aside from that, it removes dark colors too and enhances the beauty of your skin.
7. Cucumber – Cucumber is widely used by people who want to have a better looking skin. This can help the skin because it has components which can be so beneficial for the body, inside and out.