Q: Grandma, I need easy and safe home remedie for severe back pain and severe migraine. My health has deteriorated so much for the past few weeks.
A: Dear R, Basically, migraine is a chronic neurological disorder described as persistent moderate to severe headaches experience by many individuals. According to some studies, it shows that people who are having prolonged experience of migraine episodes are more likely to acquire changes the sensory fields in the cortex or the brain. This leads to pain that affects other parts of the body such as the back. This is the reason why some individual experience migraine followed by severe back pain.
Natural Home Remedies for Severe Back Pain and Migraines
1. Water – Drink plenty of water to avoid being dehydrated. Dehydration are one of the factors that can cause migraines and later progress severe back pain. Water is tested natural home remedies for severe back pain and migraines
2. Magnesium – Studies shows that treating migraine first can prevent the progression of back pain. Eat leafy vegetables, seeds, whole grains, and nuts that contain magnesium. It helps regulate the blood sugar levels and provide normal functions that include muscles, hearth rhythm, blood pressure, and nerves.
3. Herbal Baths – Soak your body into a bathtub with herbal essence oil at least 15-20 minutes. It permits the body to relax and relieve from stress and tension.
4. Coffee – Drinking only cup of coffee at least once a day/ Coffee are considered effective to remove migraines because it acts as painkiller. However, do not drink too much coffee; it can only worsen the migraines.
5. Exercise – Perform exercise at least 3-4 times a week whether running, walking, weight lifting, and other form of exercise. Stress is another reason why a person is experiencing from severe back pain and migraines. Whereas conducting regular exercises helps a person to decrease the tension and eliminate stress.
6. Herbal Tea – Drink a cup of warm water mix with herbal teas on every morning that include vervain, lemon balm, or peppermint can ease episodes of migraines.
7. Omega-3 fatty Acids – Consume food that are rich in omega-3 such as fish, seeds, and nut. The properties of omega-3 fatty acids aid to protect the brain and decreases inflammation, which definitely lessen the severe back pain and migraines.
8. Broccoli – Eat adequate amount of broccoli or include it into your meal plan. Broccoli contains of Riboflavin (vitamin B2), it is responsible to prevent and reduce migraine episodes.
9. Yoga – Make it a habit to participate into yoga exercise at least 3-4 times a week. Yoga movement and stretching permits relax the tension in the body, which reduces the risk to experience severe back pain.
10. Massage Therapy – Treat your body into a massage spa shop or as your family members to conduct full body massage. Massage is a natural home remedies for severe back pain and migraines that can ease the pain and relaxes the body from stress and tension.