Q:Grandma, I have pimples on my face and next month- it’s my sisters wedding. What can i do to cure my pimples as soon as possible?
A: Dear X, Basically pimples are one of the most common problems that men and women of all ages face. Pimples can form acne because of excess oil getting trapped in the pores. The reason why pimples are triggered can be because of genetics, poor hygiene, eating too much oily food, inadequate drinking of water, stress and hormonal changes. If left untreated, pimples can multiply and can cause permanent scarring. Having pimples can decrease your self-esteem and destroy your healthy skin.
Luckily for you, listed below are some home remedies that act fast on pimples, leaving you pimple free.
HOME REMEDIES FOR QUICK SOLUTIONS TO PIMPLES
1. Steam and Clean – Cleanse your face with cleansing milk using clean cotton pads. Now scrub it using a gentle face scrub. Place your face on top of steam for about 8-10 minutes. This promotes better blood flow and gets rid of pimples faster. 
2. Ice – Putting ice one your face several times a day is a reliable home remedy that act fast on pimples. Ice will reduce the inflammation and help the skin heal faster. This will also close open pores to reduce dirt from combining with the natural oil called sebum.
3. Aloe Vera – The watery gel from the Aloe Vera plant is effective and one of many fast natural remedies against pimples. Aloe Vera contains soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. 
4. Mint – Massage mint juice over the skin particularly on the affected part, it is ideal to apply it in the morning. Mint is also known for its ability to kill germs, keep skin cool and smelling fresh. 
5. Garlic – Peel garlic cloves and massage over the skin. This home remedy is effective yet smelly, but has fast acting effect on eliminating pimples.
6. Toothpaste – Use a plain toothpaste formula and apply it on the skin for about 15 minutes and rinse well with warm water. Toothpaste is made up of sodium fluoride, which has an effect of drying out excess oils and clear blocked pores, at the same time minimizing inflammation and skin blemishes faster. 
7. Witch Hazel – Apply witch hazel extract into the skin and rinse it after 10-15 minutes. Witch hazel is a fast acting pimple remedy that consists of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial compounds that help in combating pimples.
8. Apple and Honey – Combine grated apple pulp and honey and make a paste. Apply it in the face for about 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water. It is a natural and fast acting pimple remover remedy. 
9. Tomato Pulp – The pulp of a ripe tomato when used on the affected part for an hour is an effective and fast remedy against pimples.
10. Vitamin A – Consume foods that are rich in vitamin A such as broccoli, mushroom, asparagus and spinach. These are good sources that enable faster healing of pimples.
11. Rose Water and Lime Juice – Mix rose water with fresh lime juice and apply on your pimples. Let it sit for about 30 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.