Q: Grandma, Is there a home remedy for permanent facial hair removal? Facial hair solutions like waxing is not an option due to my delicate skin.
A: Dear R, Facial hair is most common for men. Some like it because it enhances masculine image that makes them more appealing to the opposite sex. But, on the other hand, some do not like it because they feel that it makes their face unclean. Maybe they want to keep a fresh looking face. Males do not have the monopoly for facial hair; even women have it. Studies show that some women may have too much facial hair as a result of hormonal problems. This is particularly associated with excessive production of testosterone or adrenal hormones. Facial hair is an embarrassment to women.
HOME REMEDIES FOR PERMANENT FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL
1. Gram flour-Water/ Milk, and Turmeric ( Besan and Haldi) – Mix them all together to achieve a paste-like consistency. Then, apply it to face and wait until it dries. After drying, rub it gently to remove the facial hair.
2. Sugar,-Lemon-Water Solution – Mix thoroughly until it becomes a paste. Apply onto the face following the direction of the hair growth. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Do this procedure two times a week.
3. Lemon Juice-Honey – With 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of honey, make a mixture. Using a small brush, apply it to your face and leave for 15 minutes and then rinse off.
4. Turmeric-Milk Mixture – Mix these ingredients to make a smooth paste. Apply to the face and massage in circular motion using fingers gently. Then, rinse with water. This facial hair- removing mixture is said to be very effective.
5. Egg White-Sugar-Corn Flour Mixture – Blend altogether to attain a paste-like mixture. Apply this facial hair removal mixture to, of course, face and wait a few moments to let dry it. Afterwards, gently peel it off from your face. Do this hair-removing treatment at least thrice a week.
6. Lemon Juice-Sugar Blend – Mix together and apply mixture to face. Apply as to which direction the facial hair growth. Make it stay in the face for at most 15 minutes and do it twice a week.
7. Milk-Chickpea Flour Mix – Combine these ingredients and make a paste mixture. Apply to face and leave for 20 minutes then rinse with clean water.
8. Milk Powder-Rice Water Solution – Without using soap, wash your face with either of these two.
9. Chana Powder-Turmeric-Rose water – This facial hair removal method is used by applying the paste mixture to face and rinse with water gently after 20 to 25 minutes.
10. Curd-Turmeric-Gram Flour – Make a sticky mixture out of these components. Apply the mixture and let it dry, then rinse with water.
11. Orange Peel-Curd-Turmeric Blend – As for the orange peels, dry it then crash it until it is powdered form. Mix with curd and turmeric, apply to face with circular direction, and then wash it.