Q: Grandma, For the past few months, I am noticing that my penis skin has turned bit dark. It started with natural skin brown color. I also can see some tiny white dots too. How can I solve this problem?
A: Dear H, A penis that is darker than your natural skin color is actually normal. This is because of the increased blood vessels that are anatomically close with each other and are near the surface of the skin. However, there are cases when the darkening of the penis skin is caused by irritation. This can also be the cause of white spots, which are identified as penis pimples.
If the cause of the dark colored penis is because of irritation also known as post inflammatory hyper pigmentation, medical treatment is needed. This involves the use of ointments and creams advised by the doctor. The usual chemical solutions advised include Hydroquinone. On the other hand, if the penis is dark in color because of bruising due to friction or irritation, there are some home remedies for penis problems that can be taken into consideration.
HOME REMEDIES FOR PENIS PROBLEMS
For dark colored penis:
1. Aloe Vera – Make Aloe Vera paste, apply on penis and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water and air dry.
2. Lime – Make Lime paste by combining lime juice with flour. Apply on penis and let it soak for 15 minutes. Rinse off afterwards. This can be done for four weeks straight to achieve great results. Once desired penis color is achieved, maintain doing this process once a week.
3. Papaya – This fruit is known for its skin lightening properties. Aside from using papaya soaps, one great home remedy for penis problems is by wiping papaya juice on the penis. Leave the substance for 10-15 minutes and rinse. This works because of the papaya’s bleaching properties. 
4. Potato juice – When combined with mashed avocado, lime juice as well as honey; it can be a great home remedy for penis lightening. This mixture must be applied daily.
5. Milk powder – Mix milk powder with hydrogen peroxide as well as a few drops of glycerine. Apply on the penis and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse the penis with clean water and apply moisturizer.
6. Vinegar – Cleanse the penis using vinegar, rinse with clean water and air dry. The acetic acid found in vinegar lightens the penis and keeps it smooth. Plain or apple cider vinegar can be used for this purpose. 
7. Sunscreen – Using sunscreen on the area even during cold weather prevents further darkening of the area. Choose sunscreen that is broad spectrum.
For penis pimples (white spots on penis)
8. Shower – One reason why white spots appear is because of poor hygiene. Make sure to shower daily to avoid accumulation of sweat and bacteria on genital area. Use antibacterial soap daily.
9. Underwear – Use underwear made of breathable fabric. The fit must be comfortable, tight fitting underwear can increase irritate the skin causing the white spots.
These are just some of the home remedies for penis problems that might be helpful for individuals who are suffering from dark colored penis as well as white spots on the penis.