Q: Grandma, I am not getting any younger and I can see visible fine lines and wrinkles on my face. I know that this is normal, but I just want to lessen it’s appearance. I want to make facial masks that are inexpensive and free from any chemical ingredient or honey.
A: Dear K, facial masks are most common now for women who have certain problems regarding their face. You can still make good quality natural facial masks without honey. Ingredients like honey have their own unique components which can help your face to look younger. These facial masks are usually used to reduce visible fine lines, wrinkles, and loose skin all over your face.
So, below is a list of home remedies you can use to lessen these facial problems without honey.
HOME REMEDIES FOR NATURAL FACIAL MASK
1. Oatmeal- Curd- Tomato juice Mixture – Make a paste out of these. Apply and leave onto face for about 20 minutes. Rinse with clean water. 
2. Almond – To make a facial mask out of this, simply soak the 3 to 4 pieces of almonds to milk in the morning. By the night, add milk and crush the almond into very fine pieces until you can create a paste-like structure. Apply to your face and leave for the whole night. The next day, wash face with water. do regularly for better results.
3. Cucumber- Turmeric- Lime Juice – With 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice, one teaspoon each of turmeric and lime juice, mix altogether until you can create a paste that will do as a facial mask. If you have a dry skin on face, add 1 teaspoon of glycerine. Afterwards, start applying to face for 15 minutes. Use daily. 
4. Olive Oil – Mixed with lemon juice, apply to face for about 15-30 minutes long, then wash with warm water.
5. Cabbage- Rice Flour- Egg White – Chop cabbage. With 3 tablespoon of it, mix it with an egg white and 2 teaspoons of rice flour. Apply to directly to face and wash after a few moments.
6. Carrots and Turnips – Cook these until soften. Grind altogether and mix. Apply all over your face, then leave for 1 hour. Wash with clean water. 
7. Egg White – This is a very common method. Simply whisk and spread on face. Wash face afterwards.
8. Orange Peels and Curd – With a bowl of curd, mix orange peels. Apply to face and later on wash with cold water.
9. Wild Turmeric- Red Sandalwood Powder- Lemon Juice- Almond Oil- Egg White Mixture – Mix them all together and achieve that sticky structure. Spread the mixture to face and leave for 15 minutes. Use regularly for visible and better results.
10. Glycerine- Rose Water- Lemon Juice Mask – Combine them until you attain paste-like product. Rub on to face for about 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. For better results, use this facial mask regularly especially for oily skinned face.
11. Milk – This is commonly used by women who have dry skin complexion. Apply to face using a cottn ball. Leave until dry for 15 minutes. 
12. Aloe Vera Juice – Apply directly to face. this remedy as facial mask is very effective if you want to have the moisturized look in your face. 
13. Cucumber- Watermelon Juice- Yogurt- Milk Powder Mixture – With 2 tablespoons each of cucumber juice and watermelon juice, mix them with 1 teaspoon each of yogurt and milk. Spread the mixture to face and leave dry for at most 15 minutes. Rinse well with clean water.