Q: Grandma, please send me details of home medicines that can enhance male potency.
A: Dear G, the reduction in the quality, number and motility of sperm as well erection problems are signs of male infertility. These can make it harder for a couple to have a child. Male impotence can be triggered by medical conditions such as hypertension, depression and diabetes. It can also be related to smoking, alcoholism and substance abuse. What must you be watching out for? Some signs and symptoms of male impotence or infertility that include inflamed testes, undescended testes and sudden gaining or losing of weight. Watch out too for vasectomy and vasectomy reversal as these can trigger male infertility.
Even when you get medical help, it is good to complement the treatment with safe home remedies for male impotence. Many of these are really simple to use and incredibly effective.
HOME REMEDIES FOR MALE IMPOTENCY
1. Pumpkin Seeds – Eat pumpkin seeds daily. These can increase the sperm production due to the essential fatty acids and zinc found in the pumpkin seed. This is one of the best home remedies for male impotency. 
2. Ashwagandha – Also called as Samm al ferakh. Mix this with a glass of warm milk and drink. Ashwagandha has been known to help deal with impotence and increase low sperm fertility.
3. Garlic – Chew at least 2 to 3 cloves a day and eat garlic bread prepared with whole grains. Garlic has been known to be an effective immune booster. It can increase sperm production count. Garlic also improves sexual activities that have been damaged due to accidents or a disease. 
4. Onion – Since the olden times, onion has been considered as an effective aphrodisiac and a good libido booster. Use a white onion and peel of the skin. Crush it and fry in butter. Make sure to ingest this when your stomach is at least empty for 2 hours. This home remedies for male impotency helps treat premature ejaculation and impotence.
5. Siberian Ginseng – Also known as eleuthero. During the past Olympic competitions Siberian ginseng was widely used by coaches to give their athletes an edge in energy. Siberian Ginseng improves the respiratory and circulatory systems. The side effect is that it sends the blood rushing that improves male potency. 
6. Ginkgo Biloba and Schisandra – The Chinese has been using Ginkgo biloba since the old times and has been known to increase the blood flow to the libido while helping the brain transmit signals. Schisandra is used by the Chinese for reasons such as it can help boost the immune system. If combined this will also help in treating erectile dysfunction.
7. Avoid Vices – It is wise to end vices. These are among the leading causes of male impotency. If you want to regain your virility it is important to quit all vices. Smoking has been known to restrict blood flow to the penis and cause erectile dysfunction. Alcohol can decrease sperm count even if it has left the system. Drugs have the most powerful effect on the male libido; it can cause weird deformations and completely stop the production of sperms.
8. Zinc and Vitamin B – Eat lots of food that contains zinc at vitamin B such as raw oysters, brown rice, eggs, bananas. Zinc and Vitamin B has been known to increase estosterone levels. Testosterone is the hormone that helps control the penis. This can help increase sperm count and potency.
9. Stress – Stress is a factor that is always overlooked on. Stress can help decrease male potency and sperm count. Managing stress is easy. Sleep early or even just by talking to someone and blow off the steam.
- http://www.ehow.com/way_5686321_natural-ways-increase-male potency.html#ixzz2LZwVqsRu