Q: Grandma, how do you lay down the cuticle of the hair shaft? Mayonnaise didnt do anything becausemy hair just sticks up! Help me please.
A: Dear B, It doesn’t really mean that if mayonnaise didn’t work when you applied it for the first time, it is already an ineffective home remedy for hair care. Sometimes, the slightest mistake can ruin everything. Being careful is a must because it’s your hair you’re dealing with.
Mayonnaise has been tested and proven by a lot of people, but there are also a number of people who had bad experiences in dealing with mayonnaise. Hence, here are home remedies for hair care using mayonnaise.
HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIR CARE USING MAYONNAISE
1. Mayonnaise Conditioner – To use mayonnaise as a stand-alone conditioner, take half a cup of it and leave it on for at least of 15 minutes, rinse your hair with the use of shampoo. If the smell of mayonnaise is still there, then you can wash your hair again. Sometimes, several shampooing is needed to completely eliminate the scent. 
2. Egg Effects – Egg whites contain a lot of protein, and egg yolks have lots of vitamins like vitamin D, which can promote hair growth. The fatty acids in egg yolk lessen troubles with fly-away hair and this can as well give locks a brilliant appearance.
3. Sour Cream – Rub half a cup of sour cream or plain yogurt to your soggy hair and let stay for 20 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water then again with cool water; after that, shampoo hair as you normally do. This can be done every other week.
4. Beer – Transfer beer in a container, leave it for a few hours to reduce carbonation. Combine half a cup of beer with a teaspoon of light sunflower or canola oil, and a raw egg. Put it on your clean, damp hair and let sit it for 15 minutes; after that, rinse with cool water. You can also add beer onto a spray bottle and spritz onto dry hair.
5. Vinegar – Home remedies for hair care using mayonnaise is not the only trick that people with bad hair days can do. Vinegar is as good, but use apple cider vinegar as much as possible. Combine apple cider vinegar with water and apply it on the hair to get shiny and bouncy hair. 
6. Healthy Diet – Always drink lots of water to prevent dehydration because the hair as well needs water. Eat raw vegetables and fruits; this is can as well help give you healthy hair.
7. Do the Combing Gently – Comb your hair smoothly; combing your hair roughly can cause hair loss. Never comb your hair towards the opposite direction. This is another cause of hair falling. Do not comb hair when wet. Always try to first dry your hair using a towel. It is better you’re your naturally, and after that, put some oil and gently massage it. 
9. Aloe vera and Shampoo – Combine equal amounts of aloe vera gel and shampoo, with a tablespoon of lemon juice. Also, eat green leafy vegetables if you are one of those people who have oily hair. 
10. Ber Fruit – Get 10-15 leaves of the large Ber fruit. Flame them with mustard oil, create a paste and put it on your hair for an hour and then rinse it. Such remedy prevents hair loss for almost everyone.