Q: Do you have any remedies for fibromyalgia pain and fatigue as well? I feel weakness all the time plus sensitive nerve endings.
A: Dear C, Fibromyalgia is a medical disorder that affects about five-percent of the population. People suffered from this disorder experience pain and are very sensitive to touch. The cause is unknown, but this can be triggered by stress. The cure for this disorder is yet unknown, but there are ways for you to relieve the pain. A lot of these remedies can be done at home so don’t worry.
HOME REMEDIES FOR FIBROMYALGIA
1. Warm Shower – Hot water is a great remedy for the pain. Allow warm water to focus on areas that are most painful.
2. Heating pads – Heat improves circulation. This helps in providing you temporary relief for any sort of pain.
3. Pain relievers – Fibromyalgia causes you to feel pain all over your body. Taking pain relievers will provide you with over-all relief.
4. Sleep – You body heals itself when you sleep. Taking a nap after taking medicine will help you feel a lot better when you wake up.
5. Rest – If fibromyalgia is triggered by stress, then rest is all you need. Make sure to use your free time to rest.
6. Exercise – This helps in relieving you from stress. This also helps in removing the toxins from your muscles which helps in preventing fibromyalgia.
7. Massage – This helps alleviate the pain. It also helps flush out the toxins from your muscles which improves it functions and prevent you from suffering from pain.
8. Water – Flush out toxins by drinking sufficient amounts of liquid every day. This will maintain natural balance in your body.
9. Camphor – the mentholated or heated effect of camphor aids in alleviating the pain of fibromyalgia.
10. Garlic – Add garlic to your daily meals. Garlic helps in keeping your immune system sharp.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar – A spoonful of apple cider vinegar taken daily will help cure infections and prevent heart burn. This will also help in keeping your body alkaline which will prevent pains cause by fibromyalgia.
12. Lemon – The acidity of lemons and other citrus fruits aids in preventing your body from suffering from pain. Make sure to add this to your food at drink lemonade.
13. Turmeric – Make delicious meals with turmeric as part of its ingredients, like curry. This will help you manage the pain.
14. Cayenne powder – This was used in the olden days to relieve pain. Capsaicin in chili and cayenne pepper prevents the neuro-sensors from feeling pain.
15. Rice bags – Rice bags are heated in the microwave in order for you to use this to apply heat. This is great for applying heat to major problem areas.
16. Epsom Salt – Soak in a tub with warm water and Epsom salt. This will provide you excellent relief from muscle pains.
17. Cool Shower – If you are having problems with sensitivity to touch, take a cool bath, soak in a tub with icy water, or dip your feet in a bucket of iced water.
18. Breathe – This will help relieve stress. It also helps in distributing good amount of oxygen in your body.
19. Coconut oil – Those who suffer from fibromyalgia and took coconut oil daily noted reduced symptoms. You can add coconut oil when cooking or on salads to add this to your diet.
- http://chronicfatigue.about.com/od/treatingfmscfs/ss/Cheap-And-Easy-Home-Remedies-For-Fibromyalgia-And-Chronic-Fatigue- Syndrome_3.htm