Q: Grandma, what do you do to treat erectile problems?
A: Dear Letter Sender, dealing with erectile problems is not easy because with it can bring stigma from society. You may feel you have lost your worth, dignity and even your masculinity. Don’t feel this way, because embarrassing as it may be, you are not alone. Every man suffers erectile dysfunction at some point in his life, in fact this is very common. Whether the cause is medical or psychological, the important thing is you have acknowledged the problem. This is the first and most important step in dealing with this.
So, here are some home remedies for erectile problems you may want to try.
HOME REMEDIES FOR ERECTILE PROBLEMS
1. Check your meds – Some medications can cause ED. This includes antihistamines, blood pressure drugs, tranquilizers, antidepressants and ulcer drugs. Consult with your doctor and ask if any of your meds can give you this side effect. If it can, you can ask him to prescribe another one.
2. Behavior modification – Stop worrying too much that it is going to happen again. This really happens occasionally especially after drinking alcohol, you’re too stressed out or exhausted. Make sex less threatening by abstaining from sex for a little while. Instead, engage in talking and cuddling. Gradually you can work towards more sexual touching, and then intercourse. The idea is to remove the fear from your experience.
3. Try something new – This is one of the best home remedies for erectile problems. Make your lovemaking more exciting. Try a different place, a different setting. Change your routine. Explore new sexual positions. Shop for some new sexy lingerie for your partner.
4. Keep communication lines open – This is one of the best home remedies for erectile problems. Relationship problems can contribute greatly to ED. Unless you first address whatever fear, anger, pain or resentment your relationship is going through, this is going to be a repeat scenario over and over again. 
5. Exercise – Poor blood circulation can greatly affect a persons’ sexual performance and may lead to ED. So make sure to hit the gym at least thrice a week, or engage in any sport you can actively participate and enjoy.
6. Limit your vices – Better yet, quit altogether. Smoking and drinking will do nothing to enhance your sexual performance, on the contrary, it will only worsen your ED. Don’t party too hard or too long because when you hit the sack, all you are going to want to do is dose off. 
7. Carrots – In a mixing bowl put a cup of chopped carrots. Add one half boiled egg plus two tablspoons of honey then mix well. Take this once a day everyday for one month.
8. Ginger and honey – Crush ginger until it becomes pasty. Then take two teaspoon of this ginger paste and add two teaspoons of honey. Mix well. Take this 2-3 times a day. 
9. Gynko – Gynko is an herbal medicine that is widely known to effectively add potency and increase your stamina. This can come in a form of a tincture or tonic.
10. Ladies fingers – You can either eat it as a vegetable or taken as a powdered herb.